I’ve been tagged by Maggie Nash for the ongoing “What are you working on” thread by both new and established writers.
Here are my answers to the questions:
1) What is the working title of your next book?
2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
Simple, Isaac and Tom weren’t done yet.
3) What genre does your book fall under?
M/M, romantic BDSM or D/S
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
A movie rendition? You’re making a joke, right? But seriously, have no idea. I’m probably the writer with the least visual imagination you could ever hope to meet.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Reluctant Dom Isaac can’t believe himself when he surprises his lover and sub Tom with a visit to the playroom of a BDSM club.
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Part one and two have been published by Total E-Bound, so I hope they’ll like this one well enough to publish Part three as well.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
In leaps and bounds, because life just happened in a big way in the past months. So I really don’t know, but much longer than I intended.
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
That’s a reader’s job, isn’t it? 😉
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I wanted to write a story about a Dominant who isn’t oozing dominance and never will, even if he learns to gradually accept he actually enjoys the D/s part of his relationship with Tom.
10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
You’re a writer with a first/new book coming up of any genre or rating? You want to be part of The next best thing? Let me know.